Check out this Pili Nut Pizza Crust recipe from our good friend Alison Gannett
Makes 2 crusts
1 cup Pili Hunters Pili Nuts, finely ground
1 cup organic fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated
2 farm-fresh egg (enough to make a soft batter)
- Preheat oven and pizza stone to 450F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix into a soft batter.
- Pour half of batter onto parchment paper and use a spoon or oiled fingers to make a circle. Repeat with second half of batter.
- Bake one crust at a time until golden.
- Remove from oven, add toppings and bake again until cheese melts.
For a pot pie crust - just use one egg and roll the mixture between parchment paper sheets. Cut into circles and place on top of ramekins filled with stew.
Cooking to Conquer Cancer
- Tags: Allison Gannett, Cooking to Conquer Cancer, eggs, healthy, pili nuts, Pizza Crust, recipe, wellness