Kami Rita Sherpa, World Record Holding Everest Climber, was born in the Khumbu region of Nepal, in the small village of Thame. Kami holds the Guinness World Record for the most ascents to the top Mt. Everest (24 times) and is a Senior Mountain Guide. He has also taken more than 300 clients to the summit of Everest and many others to 8000m and below 8000m. Kami is also the brother of Lakpa (also a Pili Hunters Ambassador.) They are two of the strongest, most humble climbers in the world. From trekking in Nepal to climbing 8000m peaks, this is the guy you want leading you. When Kami isn't with his wife and kids in Kathmandu, he is leading many treks throughout Nepal. We are stoked to have Kami on the team!
- Everest 24 summits over 30 expeditions
- Mount K2 1 summit
- Mount Elbrus 1 summits
- Cho-oyu 8 summits
- Amadablam 2 summits
- Lhotse 1 summits
- Manasulu 2 summits
- Baruntse 1 summits
- Guide on Annapurna I, Kanchanjunga and many other trekking peaks below 7000m.
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2018 (22 TIMES)
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2019 (24 TIMES)
- TENZING -HILLARY MOUNTAINEERING AWARD -2018
- ASIA PACIFIC BRANDS FOUNDATIONS (the brand personality award)
- HIMALAYAN RESCUE ASSOCIATION NEPAL (THE PLAQUE OF HONOR)
- TREKKING AGENCIES ASSOCIATION NEPAL (RABINDRA ADHIKARI TOURISM AWARD- 2019) and many more.
- Kathmandu Environmetal Education Project Award