By Purely Healthy Living
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 8oz of almond based cream cheese (or regular)
- 3/4 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 2 Bars of Pili Hunters Keto Chocolate (PURELYHL for discount)
- 2oz. of keto candied pecans
- 1 cup of water or nut milk
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
1. In a mixing bowl add monk fruit, cinnamon and coconut flour.
2. Add the cream cheese, make sure it's at room temperature.
3. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
4. Top with chopped chocolate and pecans.
5. Freeze for at least 4 hours.