This recipe is by Erika Schlick. Find more of her incredible recipes over at thetrailtohealth.com.
Pili nuts are one of my go-to nuts to snack on. They have a rich, creamy and buttery texture that make these cookies to die for. Due to the richness, you can usually only eat one at a time, which is helpful to not overdue it on indulgences.
Servings: 12 (approx.)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (177 C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl or stand mixer bowl with the paddle attachment, beat the sugar with the egg, cashew butter, pili nut butter, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt until combined.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Roll the cookie dough into small 1” (2.5 cm) balls and gently press onto the baking sheet about 2” (5 cm) apart.
5. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minute or until slightly golden on the bottoms.
6. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before serving.