Apple Pili Nut Muffins
Recipe by María Fernanda. For more recipes like this, visit her Instagram @purely_healthy_living or her blog here.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 7 muffins)
- 1/2 cup of raw Pili Hunters pili nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of almond extract
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1/3 cup of monk fruit granulated or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven at 325F.
2. Pulse the pili nuts in a food processor for 30 seconds, add the almond butter, eggs, monk fruit, coconut flour, baking powder and almond extract.
3. Pulse again until you get a even consistency. Add the milk and pulse again.
4. In a separate bowl pour the mix and mix the zucchini. Pour the mix in muffin molds.
5. Bake for 25 minutes.