This recipe is by Mary Vaughn, Instagram @mary_ketochick
- 2 Choczero milk or white chocolate squares
- 2 Choczero dark chocolate squares
- 1 oz Pili Hunters Raw Cacao Pili Nuts
- 1 oz natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shaved coconut
Layer one: melt the milk or white chocolate and pour 1/3rd into a small muffin paper cup. Put in the freezer until solid.
Layer two: Repeat with dark chocolate.
Layer three: In a food processor, pulse the pili nuts until coarsely ground. Fold in with the almond butter and spread on top of the other two frozen layers. Top with shaved coconut.