This recipe is by Lynn Terry. View the full recipe blog at travelinglowcarb.com
Cinnamon Spice Keto Muffins Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Pili Hunters Lion’s Mane Pili Nut Butter,
- 4 Large Eggs - room temperature
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 TBSP Sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Salt Optional
- 1/3 cup (62 grams) of Pili Hunters Pili Nuts, chopped
- It helps if your eggs are not TOO cold, to prevent the melted butter or oil from clumping on you, and you definitely want your nut butter to be room temperature. I usually whisk my eggs first and set them aside on the counter while preparing everything else.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the pili nut butter, eggs and coconut oil until smooth. Add in the other ingredients. Mix well. If you’re adding in the whole Pili Nuts for a nice buttery crunch, you can break those up easily by hand or using a measuring cup, then simply fold them in at the end.
- Use a silicone muffin mold, grease a muffin tin liberally or line a muffin tin with muffin papers.
- Dip out a heaping 1/4 cup of batter for each muffin. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Check after 10 minutes. Depending on the size of your muffins, they could take 10-18 minutes. They are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Just as mine came out of the oven, I mixed a little Cinnamon and Granular Swerve together and sprinkled that over the hot muffins for a nice sweet topping.