You'll need a small muffin tin with paper liners and a food processor. The amount of each ingredient you use is negotiable on this one based on your tastes but I don't recommend more than 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Reference the video below for approximate amounts. I also recommend starting with equal amounts of the sweetener and spices (cinnamon, cardamon, and monk fruit sweetener). This recipe also works with stevia but start slowly and taste as you go along.
- In a food processor, blend the coconut oil and shredded coconut first.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Scoop out the mix roughly a (generous) tablespoon at a time and place in your muffin tin with the mini-cupcake liners in place.
- Top with cacao nibs and pili nuts as desired
- Freeze for at least half an hour.