Oscar's Phat Bombs
This recipe is definitely making us want to PIG out! Pun intended.
Fat Bombs are keto friendly, and a great snack for sustained energy on the go!
Oscar of @ihackeddiabetes has created an awesome recipe for these Phat Bombs using products available through Switch Grocery.
- 3 oz of unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 packets of Original Phat Fudge
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 2 tbsp Philosophie Cacao Magic
- 1/4 cup Pili Nuts Coconut Oil & Himalayan Salt chopped
- 2 sachets of Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee with Cordyceps & Chaga
- Vegan Swap: Simply swap Phat Fudge for your choice of unsweetened dark chocolate. Phat Fudge will be releasing a vegan version this year!
- Sweetener: You can exclude Stevia from the recipe. Phat Fudge contains honey!
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate, phat fudge and coconut oil.
- Add the vanilla and stevia, then stir.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until all dissolved; then add the Pili Nuts (whole, not ground up!) and give it one last swirl.
- Pour into your favourite molds and place in the freezer for a couple hours or until set.
- Store in airtight container in freezer.
This recipe yields 20 Phat bombs (depending on your mold size). Each Phat Bomb is approximately 1.5 net carbs!
Macros per 1 Fat Bomb
- Protein – 1.7 grams
- Carbs – 2.5 grams
- Fiber – 1 gram
- Sugar – 0.35 grams
- Fat – 9.3 grams
Grab these ingredients from Switch Grocery's shop and make your phat bombs now!
Special thanks to Oscar!