We keep it pretty social over here at Pili Hunters, in person and online. One of the best things about sites such as Instagram is the ability to interact with customers on a personal basis. That's why we were so stoked to see one follower, Kelly (@_fitkellz), share her Pili Keto Fat Bombs recipe! She was awesome enough to let us post it here on our blog!
Kelly follows a ketogentic diet and while these little snacks are perfect for those going keto, they're also just plain delicious! Give them a try a let us know what you think.
Check out Kelly's fitness and ketogentic journey on Instagram: @_kitkellz
Pili Keto Fat Bombs Recipe:
- 28g Coconut Oil & Himalayan Sea Salt Pili Nuts
- 7 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cacoa powder (can add more to make them more rich but it will increase carbs!)
- 4 tbsp powdered peanut butter (can omit)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Couple grinds of pink Himalayan sea salt
- Couple dashes of zero calorie sweetener (adjust depending on your sweet tooth 😋)
I change up my recipe all the time! Sometimes I add other ingredients like cacoa nibs, other types of nuts or seeds, unsweetened coconut, sugar free chocolate chips, more coconut oil, etc!! Just be careful with what you add, especially if you are trying to keep your carbs low!
Recipe and photos provided by Kelly (@_fitkellz)